AIR-SEAL IS a preventative tyre sealant product installed in tubeless tyres before punctures occur.
- Seal punctures permanently from 20-30mm (Depending on product used.)
- Seal bead valve and valve core leaks.
- Reduce downtime
- Extend tyre life (up to 20% or more)
- Reduce blowouts and re-tread separation.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- Be re-useable
AIR-SEAL WILL NOT:
- Cause damage to rims or tyre compounds (Guaranteed)
- Seal side wall punctures
- Seal punctures caused by an object bigger than 20 or 30mm in diameter.
- Be sticky or hard to clean up (washes up in tap water)
AIR-SEAL use in the transport industry
- Reduce puncture rates by up to 95%
- Extend tyre life by up to 20%
- Reduce fuel use (3-5% common)
- Stop expensive tyre callouts
- Prevent blowouts and tread separation
- Increase casing recovery
- Stop or reduce guard and air-line damage from separation and blowout.
- Increase overall productivity.
AIR-SEAL use in the agricultural industry
- Seal punctures in ATV type vehicles.
- Seal punctures in the full range of Agricultural equipment.
- Improve productivity. (Less Downtime)
- AIR-SEAL HEAVY INDUSTRIAL TYRE SEALANT IS USEFUL IN
- Swathers & Hay rakes
- Forage harvesters
- Loader wagons
- Silage wagons
- Bale feeders
AIR-SEAL use in the mining and construction industry
- Seal punctures in all tubeless tyres regardless of size or tyre pressure. (From 20-30mm depending on product used)
- Be easy to install.
- Reduce downtime.
- Extend tyre life (our products contain both tyre & rim conditioners)
- Seal bead and valve leaks.